Seventh Switzerland-Sweden Call for R&D Project Outlines
The seventh bilateral Call for R&D Project Outlines.
The EUREKA framework is the leading European platform for industry-led, applied, close-to-market research (www.eurekanetwork.org).
The aim of the SWII calls is to provide applicants:
- partnering opportunities,
- recommendations on suitable EUREKA funding mechanisms,
- guidance on how to prepare a high quality proposal and
- on how to apply for funding
The seventh bilateral Call is open to all topics of the Swiss-Swedish Innovation Initiative (SWII), but focuses on the development of innovative products and services within life sciences as well as within additive manufacturing. More specifically:
- Drug development, vaccine development.
- Medical devices, diagnostics, biomaterials.
- Metal powder development for additive manufacturing (Powder manufacturing alloys, materials characterization, standardization)
- Pre-process, process and post process development (Design and tooling, tailored microstructures, process/quality control, post processing of products)
- Geometry and design optimization (Density, structure and surface texture, design methods including rules, standards, software support, sustainable design, design software and design for integration into current production lines)
Detailed Information & Form for Submitting Project Outline
Detailed information about the seventh bilateral Call will be accessible here. Project outlines within the framework of the Call are to be submitted using the following form EUREKA Project Outline.
Calls are managed by the EUREKA offices at the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA) and the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) in line with the EUREKA initiative (www.eurekanetwork.org).
The outlines are screened by SERI and VINNOVA, submitting partners will be notified of the results within the shortest possible time after the submission (about 2-3 weeks). Partners with approved outlines will be recommended to submit their full applications. SERI and VINNOVA will provide support to this end.
For Further Information Contact:
The Swiss contact points at SERI:
Dr. Andreas Gut (Main Contact), +41 31 322 11 07, email@example.com
Dr. des. Friederike Rass: (Contact) +41 58 460 58 93, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Coltette John-Grant (Eurostars), +41 31 324 91 43, email@example.com
Mr. Janique Siffert (Eurostars), +41 58 465 46 03, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Swedish contact points at VINNOVA:
Ms. Elisabet Nielsen (Main Contact), +46 8 473 31 07, elisabet.nielsen@VINNOVA.se
Dr. Tero Stjernstoft (Manufacturing), +46 8 473 32 96, tero.stjernstoft@VINNOVA.se
Dr. Peter Lindberg, +46 8 473 31 93 (Life Science), peter.lindberg@VINNOVA.se