Innovative Smart Factory Networking Conference 2015
Meet Switzerland and Sweden's most innovative smart factory companies and top researchers - Get funding for your R&D projects?
WHAT: Are you interested in joining the most R&D intensive Swiss and Swedish Smart Factory companies and top researchers in their next R&D project? Are you interested in finding project funding for your next market oriented R&D project?
- The high profile Innovative Smart Factory Networking Conference (ISFC) will match the most R&D intensive Swiss and Swedish MNEs, SMEs and academia with the main aim to launch more common market oriented R&D projects.
- Prioritized thematic areas are
- Digital & Real Factories
a) Modelling, simulation & visualization of manufacturing processes (engineering, operations, maintenance) b) Modelling, simulation & visualization of manufacturing factories (Production flow, information flow, people, business models) c) Knowledge systems supporting decision making
- Transparent Communication
a) Operator Devices, Sensors, Tags and Codes, 5G, ERP b) Vertical Integration of Business Systems with Shop Floor Systems c) Horizontal Integration of Supply Chains
- Agile Energy System (Smart Grids, Energy etc.)
- People in Manufacturing
a) ICT Support in New Organizational Models b) ICT for Skill Development & Decision Support
- Solutions for Flexible Distributed Production
a) Autonomous Automation that can adapt to products and people b) Automation, Flexible Monitoring
- Digital & Real Factories
- Innovative companies and researchers can apply for project funding from the EUREKA and Eurostars programs and the 5th Call for Swiss-Swedish R&D Project Outlines.
In November 2014 a similar high profile networking conference was successfully organized on the topic of Innovative Smart Materials, with 97 participants and 150 onsite one-to-one meetings. The same year another high profile networking conference was successfully organized on the topic Innovative Smart Systems with 96 participants and 164 onsite one-to-one meetings in April 2014. In September 2013 a networking conference was organized on the topic of Innovative Manufacturing. Then some 115 participants held 149 onsite one-to-one meetings. The first SWII networking conference in February 2013 conference focused on Innovative Software, and saw 90 participants holding 135 onsite one-to-one meetings. In December 2013 11 bilateral Swiss-Swedish projects started with EUREKA and Eurostars funding, representing a 1000% increase over previous calls.
WHEN: September 23, 2015
WHERE: ABB Corporate Research Center, Baden-Dättwil, Switzerland
FOR WHOM: Multinational Enterprises (MNEs), Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Higher Education and Research Institutes
- During one day, under one roof, ISFC presents you the opportunity to get matched with the most R&D intensive industrial and academic players from Switzerland and Sweden
- Learn more about the available project funding for market oriented Swiss-Swedish R&D projects within the field of innovative smart factory
- More information about the available funding opportunities, under Open Call.
- Swedish SME participants may apply for travel grants. For more information, see this link. For questions about travel grant please contact VINNOVA, Elisabeth Nielsen, +46 8 473 31 07, elisabet.nielsen@VINNOVA.se.
REGISTRATION ONLINE, follow this link.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SWISS-SWEDISH INNOVATION INITIATIVE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Project Manager, Business Sweden in Switzerland
Splügenstrasse 12, CH-8002 Zurich
Direct phone: +43 1 402 35 15 23
Cell: +43 664 235 15 23
ORGANIZED IN COLLABORATION WITH