The fifth bilateral Call for R&D Project Outlines.
The EUREKA framework is the leading European platform for industry-led, applied, close-to-market research (www.eurekanetwork.org).
The aim of the SWII calls is to facilitate:
- Funding of market oriented Swiss-Swedish R&D projects
- Creation of research consortia consisting of Swiss-Swedish small and medium-sized enterprises, large industry, academia and research institutes
The seventh bilateral Call will be open to all topics of the Swiss-Swedish Innovation Initiative (SWII), but focused on the development of innovative products and services within the life sciences as well as within smart factory.
- Metal powder development for additive manufacturing
- Powder manufacturing alloys
- materials characterization
- Pre-process, process and post process development
- Design and tooling,
- Tailored microstructures
- Process/quality control
- Post processing
- Geometry and design optimization
- Density,structure and surface texture
- design methods including rules, standards, software support, sustainable design
- software design for integration into current production lines
Detailed Information & Form for Submitting Project Outline
Detailed information about the seventh bilateral Call wil be available on this page, after the Call has been launched. Project outline within the framework of the Call can then be submitted using the following form EUREKA Project Outline.
Calls are managed by the EUREKA offices at the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA) and the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) in line with the EUREKA initiative (www.eurekanetwork.org).
The outlines is screened by SERI and VINNOVA, submitting partners will be notified of the results within the shortest possible time after the submission (about 2-3 weeks). Partners with approved outlines will be recommended to submit their full applications. SERI and VINNOVA will provide support to this end.