Transportation is an industry experiencing rapid change due to automatization, digitalization and new business models. It is also an industry with the potential to transform our cities and the society we live in.
Sweden and Switzerland both have a tradition of innovative, world leading companies within the field of transportation. Both countries also harbour leading research institutions and university faculties in the area of automation. Hence, Smart Products for Automated Transportation is one promotion area of the Swiss-Swedish Innovation Initiative.
Following sub topics within Smart Products for Automated Transportation are prioritized:
- Tools for Smart Products
- Sensors and Communication Technologies incl. 5G
- RFID and Emergency/Distress Communication
- Data Management incl. Big Data and Simulation
- Quality and Security & Standards
- Smart Solutions for Automated Transportation
- Tools for Management of Complex Systems
- Tools for Multi Modal Transportation
- Autonomous Systems for Smart Cities incl. Energy Efficiency
- Quality and Security and Standards
Sources: Vinnova, SERI, ETH, Saab, Drive Sweden, ASUT