Swiss-Swedish Innovation Initiative (SWII) is an industrial partnership, where Sweden and Switzerland as global innovation leaders and their most R&D intensive multinational enterprises, innovative SME:s and start ups and the best-in-class academia team up in the co-creation of new top notch industrial partnerships with co-funding available from EUREKA/Eurostars.
Industry driven thematic - Thematic for 2022 is digitization - AI, Big Data, IoT & VR for holistic and sustainable industries & societies
Digitization is transforming the industry from its core again & in order to utilize the full potential, international co-creation is required.
Join R&D intensive multinational enterprises, innovative SME’s and best in class academia in generating new industrial partnerships and market oriented research projects with funding available from EUREKA/Eurostars as part of the SWII-platform.
WHEN: November 16, 2022
WHERE: Empa Dübendorf, Switzerland
Registration open until October 7
Meeting booking opens October 19
Meeting booking closes November 4
Swedish small and medium size companies, SME's may apply @Vinnova for travel grants for SWII 2022 conference in Switzerland.
- Project title in Swedish application for travel should be "SWII 2022 Dübendorf"
- November 15th is the last day of application for travel grant
- Swedish R&D performing SME's may apply for maximum 15 000 SEK
- A grant may cover travel costs such as tickets and hotel
- A grant may not cover cost for personal, indirect costs (overhead) or other direct costs
Important! Attach the mandatory "declaration about other de minimis aid" form upon submission.
Link for mandatory "declaration about other de minimis aid" is here.
Link for application is here.